Humidifiers and air purifiers only target certain particles in the air. Humidifiers add moisture in the air, while purifiers remove allergens, dust, and pet dander. While these products work great for people that have those specific needs, they are often only made just for those purposes and only strong enough to provide coverage to one room. With a whole house air filter, the entire home is removed of irritants in the air instead of being limited to just one room. Just like metal shingle roofing helps to cool down the entire house, a whole house air filtration system can help to remove pollutants from all areas of a home. If you are interested in getting a whole house air filter for your Bonaire and Warner Robins, GA home, call the HVAC technicians at Mission Critical Comfort Solutions at 478-960-5825 to install it.
Benefits of a Whole House Air Filtration System
- Everyone in the home gets cleaner air instead of just one room. Microscopic dust, pet dander, allergens, and more contaminants are filtered out of the air with this system.
- Your HVAC unit lasts longer, as the air filtration system helps keep the unit clean by removing dust and other debris that clogs the filters and prevents fresh air from blowing.
- Whole house air filtration systems are virtually noiseless and you won’t see them.
- These systems are available in a wide range of sizes, types, and price ranges.
- can get a HEPA version which produces no ozone.
- Some whole house air filter systems do not attach to the HVAC unit, providing quick installation.